View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 08:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMI View Post
1. Apologize. Publically. Admit her guilt.
2. Partner with Lindsey to release Buckingham Nicks box set retrospective with the Coffee Plant demos and some Fritz
3. Do a talk show circuit publicity with LB. And while on it talk about Lindsey the same way she gushed about Tom Petty after he died.
4. Release Rock a Little and OSOTM Expanded editions
5. Submit Fleetwood Mac ALL her demos and let the band choose which to put on a final Fleetwood Mac album
6. Record a Crystal visions 2
7 do one last Fleetwood Mac Rumours tour behind the final album
8. Admit in her autobiography she feels bad about what she did.
I love this.

We have a better shot at peace in the Middle East. But I love this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I am not sure she has actually lost fans. It just seems that way in certain online pockets. In the world at large, I don’t think she has, but isn’t it pretty to think so.
Exactly... Unfortunately for we folks who are so disappointed in her... she has more devotees than ever. It's just in our little bubble here (and similar pockets) that people actively dislike her and are upset about "what happened." Otherwise, she's still seen as this badass rockstar, this legendary, mystical, incredibly talented musical goddess whom people of all ages worship and emulate, transcending generations. They don't really care about what she did to LB, or in most cases, don't believe that she did anything wrong at all.

Woof.