View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Was unable to get onto The Ledge for 2 days. What happens during this time? Every time this happens I fear the worst and think 'that's it, it's gone, no more Ledge'.
Is this some sort of maintenance period? and what if so, what does that mean exactly? Answers on a postcard.
Same.

I'm fairly certain that they're on a cheaper server these days, and who can blame them, given the outdated platform. HOWEVER, quite a few of us still love this site!

I messaged two different friends today, just making certain that, "it wasn't just me". Old habits are hard to break.

I'm just glad that it's back. Wish the same could be said of Lindsey being back, and that Tom Petty's Crowded House was an outage like we had here(albeit more permanent in that scenario-I hate the new lineup).

PS- it's still not fixed. I'm trying to mark all the forums read, and it keeps saying that I "don't have the right security token".

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 06-11-2019 at 01:15 AM..