View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[Duff sisters at Stevie's show]

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/haylie-...201810172.html

Haylie and Hilary Duff professed their sisterly love for each other — our hearts just grew three sizes

Hello Giggles, Yahoo. com, Jill LaytonDec 19, 2016, 12:18 PM

Haylie and Hilary Duff are two of our favorite sisters. Not because they’re both ridiculously talented, gorgeous, and super sweet, but because their relationship is perfection. They’re constantly cheering each other on no matter what, and both Duff sisters are always so proud of each other. Their bond seriously makes our hearts soar.

Just one example: Haylie and Hilary had a sister date last night at the Forum in Los Angeles for the Stevie Nicks show. They clearly had a great time (duh, it’s Stevie Nicks), but they seem to have had the best time just hanging out with each other. Hilary posted a beautiful shot on Instagram of her sister holding her hands, and now we obviously are having some major #sistergoals.

“These are my sissys hands lovin on me, At Stevie nicks show ❤And I’m so grateful.. where would I be without you @haylieduff,” Hilary captioned the photo.

Haylie posted her own photo from the show, and it’s such a beautiful tribute to her gorgeous sister, and now we’re feeling so many feelings.
“Sister. ❤✨ #StevieNicksAtTheForum”