View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
The show in Philly last night was fantastic. It was great to hear all those new songs. I really enjoyed all of the new stuff live and all the folks sitting around me obviously knew all of the words. I had 6th row, stage right on Lindsey's side. It was a great mix of the old and the new. This new album is AMAZING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenknights88 View Post
Yea I was at the Philly show last night and I will never forget it (first time seeing any Fleetwood Mac members live). The setlist was great and they worked in both new songs and classic favorites. Of the new songs, I really liked the way they did Too Far Gone, and the drums were pretty awesome in that song. They did not play Carnival Begin, which I thought could have been one of those songs that sounds completely different when played live. But I loved every second of the concert and I felt like the 2 hours went by way too quickly.
so happy to read these reviews and how so many people know all the words for their new songs. i was in Philly too, among a few fans who were at the stage and they kept trying to make us sit down, even during GYOW. i still immensely enjoyed the show!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"