View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Because I don’t need to. I pointed out a while ago that when given the choice between Peter Green, his mentor and hero, and money, Mick went with money. It’s nothing new. I’ve also said many times over two decades that I’ve not been a fan of Stevie since 1991. And, I’ve said all five do it for the bag of money, however, Lindsey is the one who actually said it.
Some say it with words, others say it with actions. The latter doesn't make it less true.
Stevie also said many times that she chose her musical connection with Lindsey over her happiness. In other words, she chose to stay with him because she knew he was her ticket to fame and money. No matter how many poetry you put in what you say, it still means the same.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.