View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
no-creativity water-treading shameless a$$hole going by the name Mick Fleetwood.

i'm sorry, but how can anyone calling themselves any era FM fan (Peter Green, Bob Welch, Classic 5, post-Rumours - any version and/or members) give money to this guy in concert is way way beyond me. every time he opens his mouth he buries the current FM version deeper and deeper.

this Mick guy apparently doesn't seem to have an ounce of creativity left in him. he recycles Lindsey's words about treading water, importance of remaining creative, or throwing out some music as calling cards before the tour... so nauseating.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mick-fleet...kip=1529090510

Mick Fleetwood on the new Fleetwood Mac: 'It's important to remain creative and not tread water'
Mick is many things. Greedy and self serving yes, but of those many things-An orifice is not one of them. You ought to be ashamed of the hate and dare I say it, DEFAMATION you are spreading, given you get so upset when your boyfriend Lindsey is defamed. No doubt you won't like to hear this but you need to listen and take it on board. I know he's not actually your boyfriend and yes I'm antagonizing you by saying that but YOU are antagonizing me and other fans of Mick by calling him an a-hole.