View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
The Rumours line-up to which this forum is devoted is DEAD forever.

So the only thing to do on here is complain/mourn/conjecture, comment on the news that may come out pertaining to why it's dead FOREVER, or reminisce about what was but NEVER will be again.

We will never be able to talk about new music or new tours or new shows on this forum EVER again.

The Rumours line-up is DEAD. FOREVER.

With new music from Lindsey, hopefully we will move on to having a reason to move to the Lindsey forum and be more positive.

And even with new music and shows with the new line-up, we can move to the Post-Rumours section to commentate and may not be all doom and gloom. Even with this band, I look forward to hearing new Stevie and Christine compositions, so I'm not predisposed to hate. Even though they will create meaning in one undeniable context: THE RUMOURS LINE-UP IS DEAD.

FOREVER.
I agree the Rumours line-up is dead, and there is understandable mourning over that.

Others posters are saying the band is dead, but it's not, and we are not all depressed about the change. Some of us are trying our best to appreciate how upset some fans are, whilst at the same time having an interest in the future of the band.