View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
“My vision of things happening in the future is really far-reaching,” he continues. “Would I love to think that [reunion] could happen? Yeah. I’d love to think that all of us could be healed, and also respect the people who are in the band, Neil Finn and Michael Campbell.”
In the unlikely case where Stevie tells Mick that she'll allow Lindsey to perform with FM again... These are the things I've arrived at upon reading "respect the people who are in the band, Neil Finn and Michael Campbell"

1) Lindsey as a special guest on a tour (not opening act) who comes out to do his songs and potentially Oh Well guitar duels with Mike and Neil

2) Mick tells Neil and Neale H. that they want to reunite the Classic Lineup and thank them for their service. Mike is kept (if he wants to) as the new second guitarist but still in his same spot on stage in front of the singers (or Taku if they keep percussion out front and not behind Mick). Mike also kept to make Stevie happy and have her TPATHB connection alive.

Question: Were Billy, Bekka, and Dave treated with respect and dignity when FM decided to do a Classic reunion in 97? I don't know if anything's been public on that. Just curious if Mick regrets how he dumped those three after being creative with them.

Lastly, an opinion: if Neil doesn't create new music with FM, I don't see the point in FM doing more shows with him and not a person who actually wrote a song with FM. May as well have Lindsey as the male vocalist so he can do songs from the records he did with FM.

Last edited by UnwindedDreams; 03-03-2021 at 06:20 AM.. Reason: Extension of Last Sentence