View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
BINGO
****HITS LIKE BUTTON****

Chris's comments were sincere but they were off the cuff. The headline of this thread could also be "Chris may never tour again" Yet some people focused on the reality of other members while ignoring what Chris said about herself. The way some are writing "Stevie and John leave Fleetwood Mac" Will definitely get Stevie to respond at some point. I dont think Chris meant to spawn the controversy. But she was being honest. No one is planning anything right now. After Covid in 2022 I think Chris realizes she is too old. She alludes to it but did not rule it out 100%.
The history of the band always shows, the members are replaceable at any stage. Could Mick, Lindsey, and Christine hit the road for a Mac tour in 2022? Unlikely but possible. Stevie has been in and out of the Mac before. I have always said that I believe Stevie and Lindsey will share a stage together again as fake as it may be.
More irresponsible journalism. I read an article where the headline stated:
Chester Thompson says Phil Collins always blames him for mistakes. (or something like this) and the article wasn't really about that.