View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
So, Lindsey fans are angry with Fleetwood Mac because they fired him, but don’t want Lindsey to work with Mick because it could possibly raise ticket prices?
you are attempting some very tortured logic, as usual.

1) i'm speaking for myself, not for "Lindsey fans"
2) it's not just Lindsey fans who were angry at Mick, Stevie and Azoff for ousting him, most of the people who joined Lindsey social media groups at the time as well as people on this board angry about it were Fleetwood Mac fans first and foremost. it's a matter of right and wrong. as far as i can tell most Lindsey fans are happy to have Lindsey solo and not waste his time with Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac and BN fans want him back in Fleetwood Mac.
3) i don't want Mick anywhere near Lindsey's solo touring band. they can work together, or they can be a new version of FM with Christine, Finn and Froom, but Mick should not be in Lindsey solo band. big machine and small machine should be kept separate.

as a fan, i take positions that benefit me (while at the same time getting more music and more rounded legacy from the artist i like) - not positions that benefit Mick's or Azoff's bottom line.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"