View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 03:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Not when your voices are all but gone. None of them have much of a singing voice these days.

Is $he STILL talking about her little Rhiannon cartoon, or whatever the f*ck it is? $he's been talking about that for 45 f*cking YEARS. $he's nuttier than a squirrel turd!

Rick is a great guitarist and a great guy, but I'm sorry to say, his name doesn't draw many people. I've gone to see him at blues clubs in Nashville, and can sit at the table right in front of him. I've tagged him in pictures and he's shared my pics the next morning. Again, great guy, but not a seat filler. For such an iconic band, it's a damned shame that one old goat seems to be the only seat filler.
It's not a 'damned shame'. Stevie is a charismatic, kind superstar. I met her on her Timespace tour at the airport in Houston. I was google eyed and stammering in the bookstore... and my friend convinced me to follow her to her gate. I asked for a picture and her handlers said no. She said 'a picture?' i nodded and she brushed past her people and posed for a pic with me.