View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well since this has turned into the Go Insane critque thread, I want to say that I really like "I Must Go" alot as well. The lyrics are merely so-so, and he says "I Must Go" about 140 times, but the music and vocal sound of it is really cool. The layering of sounds make it sort of addicting to listen to. It doesn't really matter what he is saying or what it means, because in this case it just sounds so good.....kind of like a Stevie song, no? lol!! I get it stuck in my head alot and the only thing that gets it out is to hum the theme song from "I Dream of Jeannie" and then it's gone!

Now you know I am crazy, but I do like that one alot. On another flipside, I don't care for "Bang the Drum" much at all. Boring.

Don't pick on poor "Slow Dancing"! It is very hot, and very much about....oops, sorry!

Oh, and Sugar, I very much agree about "Loving Cup" and "Come"! Lindsey has never been shy about singing about sex.

I think "Loving Cup" has the best guitar work of the album on it. I could just listen to it over and over. Sometimes I do!
At the end where he goes "HUH!!!" several times is a real spine tingler!

"I Want You" and "Loving Cup" both kick ass. They are my favs from GI.