View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. Tango is my least favourite of the big-5 line up albums
2. Similarly, Behind The Mask is far better than Tango. At least is sounds like a BAND made that album together.
3. Having said that, "Isn't It Midnight" was Christine's finest moment
4. Ignoring Christine's return, which has been fantastic, the band sounded way better on the 2013 tour than on the current tour - Lindsey's voice is pretty much dead and has anyone else noticed Mick's druming is getting slower?
5. I love "The Second Time", "No Questions Asked" and "Paper Doll"
6. Lindsey was damn hot in the Mirage tour video, but not particularly hot at any other time
7. Mick's drum solo's and Lindsey's ridiculous "cycles" and "changes" speach make me cringe
8. "Gold Dust Woman" is the one song that Stevie has consistently nailed. Everything else has been hit and miss since about 1982.
9. I'm a much bigger fan of Stevie's first 3 solo albums, plus TISL, than I am of ANY Fleetwood Mac album
10. "Over My Head" is so dull and was an AWFUL choice of lead single
11. I do not have any interest in Peter Green at all. Fleetwood Mac didn't get interesting until "Future Games"
12. If I hear the studio version of "Landslide" ever again, I might rip my own ears off just to have something to throw at the speakers, and yet I could listen to "The Dance" version forever
13. "Mirage" is better than the white album
14. "Silver Springs" BELONGS on Rumours. It first perfectly in place on the 2002 remaster. I hate that it was tacked on at the end after GDW on the 2013 reissue
15. Christine wrote her best songs between 86 and 93. Her offerings on Tango, BTM and The Chain boxsett are all flawless, with the exception of "Mystified"
16. "Only Over You" and "Wish You Were Here" are THE SAME SONG.
17. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if Lindsey left Fleetwood Mac.