View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
I know Chris is supposed to be on the Beach Boys Light Album, but I've listened to it numerous times and can't figure out which song. I suppose I can hear some Christine-eque oohs and aahs on Love Surrounds Me, but that's about it. Is this the song she's on?

She's clearly on Robbie Patton's Don't Give It Up, but she's in the background of Smiling Islands, also?

One other one...which track on Bonnie Raitt's Nine Lives?

Jessica
Yes, Chris sings background vocals on "Love Surrounds Me" on the Beach Boys album.

She isn't on "Smiling Islands". She sings background vocals on "Look Away". I'm not sure which tracks she's on in Robbie Patton's Distant Shores album. She's a co-producer. She contributes keyboards & background vocals to the entire album, but I'm really not sure which songs. The album liner notes are extremely vague and I haven't been able to tell exactly where she is by listening to the album. You may be right about "Don't Give It Up". I'll have to listen to it again.

She sings background vocals on "Angel" on the Bonnie Raitt album. It's in the liner notes & you can easily hear her on this song.

Last edited by macfan 57; 05-26-2004 at 03:54 PM..