View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Here I am @ work & supposed to be working, & I just watched a few videos. They are so good. I just watched Lindsey & I'm So Afraid. I always get chills when he does this song. It felt like I was right there, right in the front row! I don't know who Amp11379 is, but real congrats to you for that one. I don't know what you used to record it, but that was great! I'm not going to be on the floor when I go, but I don't mind. I felt like I've seen the whole show anyway. Well, I think I've seen all the videos. Great stuff everyone, & the pics are good as well!

Lee
That's me! I used a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS to record most of the show. Songbird and Silver Springs were recorded on my Samsung Galaxy S5, but the rest were on the Canon. I know my sound isn't always the greatest, but it's because I'm right up front next to Lindsey's monitors and it's hard to get good sound up there. I'm not sorry about being so close though Looking through Nicole's list, I realized I forgot to upload SHN and SYLM. I'll get to them tonight when I get home. Glad you enjoyed the video(s)!