View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
I bring it up because people here were not saying the rest of the band was telling half-truths, as some are saying now, they were saying the band was outright lying. Which I don’t think is the case.
Stevie implied in the RS interview that Lindsey wanted a delay of 1 year, so that was a lie. Funny how the band ended up starting 2 months later than planned because they fired Lindsey? So I guess delays of a few months aren't that big of a deal?

https://www.iheart.com/alternate/amp...efore-ousting/

Singer Stevie Nicks tells Rolling Stone that Buckingham wanted to delay the band's upcoming world tour until the fall of 2019 — more than a year from the trek's current start date — but the rest of the band wasn't interested in waiting.

Nicks says she was going to keep busy one way or another, even after a lengthy solo tour.

"We were supposed to go into rehearsal in June and he wanted to put it off until November [2019]," Nicks said. "That's a long time. I just did 70 shows. As soon as I finish one thing, I dive back into another. Why would we stop? We don't want to stop playing music. We don't have anything else to do. This is what we do."