View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i like your positive thinking there!

you know what was my biggest gripe with the mammoth FM tour coming in 2018-19? that by the time it ends, Christine will be in her late 70s and probably not up for another BuckVie album and tour. (and maybe that's a part of why Lindsey was crying at the end of the last BuckVie tour date?) right now she's still stuck with that FM tour. but maybe if ticket sales continue to be as dismal as they started, the legs announced so far will be it? that would be a welcome thing!

we do know that both Finn and Campbell have new albums ready to go and plans to tour those in 2019 in their separate careers.

so maybe there's some hope.

I'm hoping for another BuckVie record and tour too. If indeed the individual members of FM do indeed pursue their solo careers after the tour, then I think there could be a good chance Chris and Lindsey will reunite. I'd think that they'd choose not to go with the same rhythm section as on the first BuckVie record though. What may happen is that all the solo stuff would merge into FM actually recording an album and then touring to support it. Then I fear BuckVie II would be NICKSED!