View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
What's the story with Stevie's teeth?

Sorry, I'm not an authority on Stevie Nick's teeth. I don't ever remember seeing her in 1970's footage with bad teeth. However, I think she was a bit 'gappy' in the 90's. I thought in the 00's and 10's her teeth were okay but then in that doc last night her teeth looked really f*@#ing awful....huge gaps.

Could somebody in the know please enlighten me?

thank you
She got caps or veneers somewhere after she started her solo career. You can see in early Mac pics for ex her two front teeth on top are rather large and slightly bucked out. Later you see she has all perfectly symmetrical, same sized teeth.

A lot of us noticed how lispy she was on her last solo album (with Dave S). She was very lispy in the CBS interview about the new lineup, and she was very lispy in this documentary as well.

Not sure if she got new/updated teeth, maybe she had some of the false veneers removed?? I couldn't see her top teeth in this one but her bottom ones looked either grungy or as you say gappy. Addicts aren't known for maintaining great personal hygiene; maybe she's got some residual tooth damage from that... though she typically goes all out with top notch cosmetic issues.