View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Attributing primary blame to Christine makes no sense whatsoever. Granted, her “radio silence” to Buckingham is beyond disappointing, but she neither has the leverage or the motive to lead the charge for his being fired. This was totally a Stevie-Mick thing. We all know this.

But I’m right there with you on the 2020 Mac reunion. They’ll want to capitalize on the reunion of the Rumours lineup again...
I will say, so much of this does smack of a media/publicity stunt.
1. Fleetwood Mac gets a station dedicated to them XM Sirius ahead of Musicares tribute
2. Station launch is delayed
3. Rumours line up breaks up after a feud at Musicares, where they were the first band ever granted the honor. Stevie can never be on stage with Lindsey again but the story we will go with is scheduling conflict
4. Tugging at the heartstrings of TPH fans all over the world, Stevie hires her deceased best buddies wingman to replace her former lover, the man who wouldn’t join the band without her
5. CBS interview. Disaster and leaks left and right the band is lying.
6. Band walks away from initial story behind why they broke up. It’s not a scheduling conflict
7. Rumors that Christine briefly quit but Mick talked her into staying
8. Announce a N American tour
9. Lindsey releases Anthology and Tour
10. Stevie goes back on AHS
11. Stevie is nominated for RRHoF as a solo artist...she probably gets in.
12. Lindsey tells his side to Rolling Stone. I am sure Stevie will tell hers
13. Lindsey alludes to new music in 2019 (solo)

It could be very poetic. Stevie gets into the Hall of Fame next year. Starts saying nice things about LB in the press. With the tail end of the current FM tour next year, along with a lot of hype that Stevie is the only woman to get inducted as part of a band and a solo artist. Lindsey is in the road with new music. At some point, benefiting from all of the positive press they are all getting, Stevie and Lindsey sit down and re air all of their grievances with each other, clear the air, landslide and lovey dovey, sloppy datey Sara hugs and FM announces a 2020 “Farewell Tour”. Assuming no one is pushing up daisies
Now I am not saying this will happen....I am just saying a scenario like this is par for the course for this crew