View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking San Antonio - BuckVie show - November 14, 2017

Great show! The sound in Majestic Theater was a tad loud, but Elle, button-lip and I were up front so maybe it sounded a bit better further back? That said, Christine and Lindsey sounded terrific vocally. LB threw in a few"adlibs" into his solos and singing too! Security for the venue were a bit anxious all night, telling people to sit down and not to take ANY pictures or vids. Regardless, people were taking pics and vids. During ISA, there were people running up to get selfies while LB played his solo!

I made a sign that has Lindsey Rules on one side and Perfect Christine on the other. Thanks to Elle (because I'm a short human. lol), LB saw my sign and made a "Oh, cool." face. Ha! It's been awhile since he's seen it. He doesn't remember me. Lol I think Christine saw her side but not sure. Holding it up tonight in Austin so she should see it since I'm second row center.

After ISA was over, we all rushed up to the stage and security gave up. Lol The band was further back so there was a gap but it was still great. Got to fiddle LB's guitar during GYOW and I haven't gotten to do that in years.

No baseball bat showing at this one. Heh. There were some cute faces and LB going over to Chris to put his head on her shoulder.

Now on to Austin!!