View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
He looks great. The high 5 between Lindsey and LeeLee was beautiful. The song speaks to changes in life, like kids graduating from HS and moving on to the next phase of their life. I love the notion of "we go high" something LB has done since this whole fiasco began. I hope the band saw this video today, and saw how fantastic Lindsey looks, how beautifully he played the song the Stevie wrote for HIM, how loved Lindsey is, how proud Lindsey is of his daughter, and how he's better off than the Rumours 4. I am hopeful we will hear more and see more of LB...but most importantly, I am so happy he's healthy.
Oh, I'm sure they all watched it, and I also hope they felt some form of shame for what they did to him. Well, not Stevie, but at least the rest of them. Stevie already said he was gonna be fine because he HAS to! Whatever that means in her own twisted and lonely world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Waiting for the people to swoop in and say, “He looks healthy. Now maybe you can FINALLY get over it.” Nope. I will never get over it.
This doesn't change what they did. If anything her fans should be grateful he seems fine, because if anything worse would have happened to Lindsey because of what Stevie did, then they would certainly know what a bunch of angry fans can do.

I also hope Lindsey never get over it.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.