View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
What a beautiful moment. There's something very poetic about this... coming back from heart surgery... playing that song with his daughter singing... the same song written and sung by the person who ousted him from the band that made the song famous...

I want him to continue to make music and perform live but I will be perfectly fine if all we ever get from now on are pictures and short video clips of him enjoying life with his family, playing music and being happy.
I'm not surprised they did Landslide. Leelee was a big fan of Stevie. You can't just dislike her in one day. I was never her fan and I can only imagine what it must be like to be dissappointed by the person you admired your whole life.

And yet, they chose Landslide. And Lindsey agreed to play it.

It gets harder and harder to be Stevie these days.....

He's alive and enjoying every moment with his family. He needs to stay healthy. We will hear from him when he's ready. This is big news!!!!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.