Thread: Next Year
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I suspect there is a reason Mick didn't pick artists who would become full-time Mac members. All this "new" band talk is a lie.

It's the final cashgrab.

Glad Lindsey got some of his.

I'm not sorry I missed it (I would never pay to hear "Don't Dream It's Over--EVER), but I am truly sorry I didn't see the previous two tours because like a whiny baby I wanted a new album. But I saw Unleashed, which was great, and I saw BuckVie, which was lovely.

Here's hoping Lindsey gets better so I can still see one of them on tour in the future.
They are full-time Mac members. Already. And they were chosen by the whole quartet, not just by Mick. Billy Burnette also auditioned but was not selected.
I disagree about it being the final cash grab, but if it is the final cash grab, how can Lindsey claim to be morally superior when he sued to get... you guessed it... his final cash grab?
Don't Dream It's Over is a beautiful song, regardless of whether it is performed by Crowded House or Fleetwood Mac.
I have only seen Fleetwood Mac once, in Sydney on the On With the Show tour. They were fantastic. I'd count yourself very lucky to have seen BuckVie. They didn't come to Australia, so I missed out.