View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Very true. But I don't think they care especially at their age. Part of them probably do want to make new music but how can they pass up such large amounts of money to play the hits over and over no matter what the line up is. There are a few artists like Bruce who have chosen to do small theaters and play to core fans with songs only they would know. This makes me admire the Buck/Vie tour so much. Chris and Lindsey did not do that tour for the money because while profitable they were not making millions. They did it for the love of their craft.

On another note, this tour will be one of their most successful ever (sorry to the haters who flamed me for knowing it would happen). The masses don't care who is singing Monday Morning or Go Your Own Way as long as Stevie is backing them up.

I still find this so strange. They play here April 11th, and they are 50-60% sold, which doesn't include the secondary ticket companies like LiveNation that are advertising their tickets everywhere as well. I keep getting Ticketmaster emails every few hours saying "get your tickets fast," which I won't be doing, but they seem in desperation mode to try and sell this concert.

Last tour, they sold out in a few hours.

It's a sad sad situation. Esp for Rumours 5 fans.