View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwk05 View Post
I am just curious about this but here in Australia we have sites which buy up all front row seats at presale time and guarantees a front row seat for a premium price (e.g. fleetwood mac tix were $200 but the premium seller sold front row for $550) do you have any premium sellers like this in USA??? Im coming to states in sept/oct when lindesy tours again and want to guarantee myself a good spot if Im travelling all that way!!! (preparing early as lord knows I ahve tried to get good seats for various things through ticketmaster with no luck)
(wish I werent attending a wedding over easter else I would already be on a plane to bev. hills!!!!)
i haven't been going to concerts much lately but from what i can see the case with scalpers is similar here - at least for larger venues. LB tends to tour in smaller venues and a number of people here went to his concerts during the last two tours so hopefully they'll come out of the woodwork and tell you more. i understand many people went to multiple concerts actually...

smaller venues may be good almost anywhere you are anyway. as far as i can tell, the seeds we sow taping concert next week had some good seats available the first day, but just in certain sections (on the sides), i'm guessing best seats are for VIP/friends/family. There was a woman who seems to hobnob with musicians and kept tweeting about going to see LB on 22nd since march.