Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Junior Ledgie

Smile Ms. Caspari

I knew Ms. Caspari fairly well, actually pretty damn well. I don't like Lindsey at all as a person, as a musician is different, although we never met. First to the blind folk, she's actually quite a bit younger than lindsey, she was going to ucla when they met where he was in his 30s. Ms. Caspari is a beautiful woman inside and out and has a golden soul that will keep her youthful and golden throughout life. Let's just say there was unhappiness in their relationship and I know she's much better off without him. Remember, although a guitarist and yes "big love" was written for her, he's still a dude, infected and a sociopathic beta-bitch piece of poopie. I wrote a brief paragraph about her and what he did in my book 'tunnel vision.' Currently underway submitting to publishers. It's okay there's evidence so is not hearsay or defamatory.

I also met janet Robin recently at a LAWN event, funny how we are all connected and how small the world really is. Shame on you Lindsey Buckingham, you're past will catch up with you, I promise

Last edited by okiedoikie; 10-08-2011 at 04:52 PM..