View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krrrby View Post
I love Lindsey and I say this statement with love...

...he really doesn't have room to talk about raising above anything when he ditched his band in 1987 and left the rest of the members to try and carry on without him before a big tour after a successful album. It's sad that this situation has come about, but we still don't really know what happened other than what has been said by the actual people who are living through it...and we don't really know how honest they are being about their statements either. Everyone else just makes gossip and assumptions around what is being said, and I think it's childish. Everybody is busy dogging on the rest of the band, but it's not to say that he doesn't have a fault in here somehow for it to be such a huge fallout.

Anything that is being said should be taken with a grain of salt.

Beyond that, I think he sounded great and I would even be willing to see a solo show of his if he comes to my area.

Just my 2 cents and that's what it is.
pretending that we don't know what happened and that bands' blathering ridiculous beating around the bush in CBS and RS/SXM interviews is equal to LB's poised and dignified statement is childish. same as bringing up 1987 in 2018.

you have a weird definition of love.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"