View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

I could go on for days, so FM songs only...

Tango In The Night- (if only LB had toured for Tango! We might have heard it!)
Frozen Love - Don't know if they could do it justice now, but man...
I Don't Want To Know - Come on! The only Rumours song never done live!
I Know I'm Not Wrong - I've seen the rehearsal from the Tusk tour, and they were going to do it! What happened?
Straight Back - Again, they rehearsed it, so why not give it a try?
That's Alright - They could totally pull this off now, in the vein of how they're currently doing WTWCT...just the 4 of them on stage.
Seven Wonders - This was a pretty big hit, and I'd love to see Lindsey's take on it live.
Isn't It Midnight - I really wish they had picked this over Everywhere for The Dance. That guitar solo is very cool and Lindsey would have torn it up!
When I See You Again - Just to mess with all you haters out there. Seriously, I'd like to hear this live...take out a few dozen "Wassamatter baby"s and it might appeal to more people.
Thrown Down - Although I don't know how well it would transfer to the stage, honestly. They could zip it up a bit and do the WOS version.
Smile At You - Again, not sure how the new version would sound on stage, but I'd love for them to try!
Steal Your Heart Away - And I missed it at Soundstage! Don't remind me all of you who went to it! (where is my "crying uncontrollably" smiley?)
Everybody Finds Out - It's not my favorite SYW song, but this would bring the house down live.

Okay, that's enough for now. Anything new and different would be great live!