View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Couldn't have said better myself. Stevie's fans are anxiously waiting for the Mac tour to hear over and over again that crappy 10 minutes long Gypsy story, in which half of the things she says are not true. And don't you dare interrupt her or let her know she should finish because you get the cold shoulder for the rest of the night.

An Australian journalist complained about it recently and Stevie's fans flamed her for it, because they LOVE her story. I go to a concert to listen to music. If I want to hear Stevie telling false stories then she should do a Stevie convention or something like that.

I also want to hear new music and that's not gonna happen with the Mac because Stevie doesn't want to and Mick does want Stevie wants. That's why Lindsey and Chris decided to start a new project. I thank Chris every day of my life for being on board with Lindsey.

Having said that, I'll definitely go to some Mac concerts, because I only saw them live once. And I want more. But the drama will be there, for sure.
I don't mind a quick story. But that Gypsy story was nails on a chalkboard. I did like the story after the show about how her spirit catcher brought Christine back..