View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Why would they, she had three crappy songs on there, after all. More power to them. But it wasn't the Power of the Nicks that made the album so popular, was it? If I recall correctly, it was the other two with the big hit singles and those singles that are now remembered so many years down the road, not mediocre stuff like Seven Wonders or bad stuff like WISYA. Surely her presence helped the album, but I doubt it helped as much as Le Stew would have anyone believe.

And, for the record, my comments were that if she had been there, she may have contributed much better material and that would have been fine. But she was barely there and the material was less than stellar, so I came to the conclusion that the album would've been better suited without her. Don't twist my words.
Your comments were that you hadn't exaggerated when you had.

Stevie definitely helped sell that album. She was the one who toured behind it. And as I recall, the concert reviews loved her.

- Jake