View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Seems to depend on the moderator. Some seem to make a real effort to be professional and stay very neutral on the issues and some gleefully join in on some of the more lowbrow conduct.
You can call me by name. I don't bite. And I own the fact that sometimes I'm lowbrow. But sometimes you guys make me laugh with the jokes. I mean FMac is pretty funny when you look at it. I like to have fun.

I'm open to critique. And I will take your sentiment into account. What I don't like, is when folks start getting mad because they can't control the dialogue. Mainly, when it comes to saying anything critical about Stevie. Go to some Stevie boards on FB. Everyone has to have the same opinion. i.e. worship. As much as some posters want that here, it's not going to happen unless ownership/admin changes. In the meantime, I still respect the fans that worship her. I just don't get it, but differing opinions are healthy.

Anyway, you are always welcome to PM me, Feather. A lot of people do.