View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmike View Post
Oh, and what's with Randy being such a god awful prick. Actually, make that Randy AND Jewel.
amen. who the hell is Jewel to make fun of anyone? every time she said something about being pitchy or off-key, I wanted to say...um, Jewel, remember Angel on the MTV Movie Awards circa 199something. girl wasn't on-key the whole damn time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
I liked the kid who sang California Dreamin. He made me tear up when he called his mother. Other than that- meh. No one stood out for me. Randy was kind of mean, but I think I would get kind of frustrated seeing werido after weirdo.
me too. he was so precious. the thing about AI is they know who they are sending through...the whole point of the auditions is to rake in the ratings with stupid people that can't sing. they obviously know that someone coming in in a damn american flag getup isn't really serious. I think it's stupid and really demeans the show, but I still watch it. I just hate when they are mean. a quick quip will suffice...don't tear someone down on national TV like they did that 16 yr old "juggler" - I felt so bad for him. that was the only one that really pissed me off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic View Post
Man, was Paula out of it last nite. She barely said two words and her eyes were closed most of the time. What a train wreck.
MY HERO - that ho was chugging something besides Coca Cola in that cup. she was one loopy biotch.