View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I asked the staff if there were any photos for sale of Lindsey. They said, "Um, yeah we have some. We aren't allowed to put them out, but we can show them to you over here." And they took us to a cabinet and pulled out a handful of them laid out in one of the drawers. Then they told us they were given clear direction that they were NOT to put ANY pics of Lindsey out on display, explaining, "They're kind of on the outs". One of us said, "Yeah, I guess when there's lawsuits involved it gets tricky." One of the staff then said, very quickly, in a way that sounded like they got talking points in case someone brought it up, "Well they settled the lawsuit very quickly. They wanted to acknowledge his contributions to the songs."
As pathetically small-minded as this is, you gotta admit it’s comical, too. Reading the anecdote made me laugh. Of course all of you are right: what Mick is doing in his restaurant with the LB photos is beyond petty and vindictive over the lawsuit. It may even be insane. After all, the band forced LB’s hand.

Did Mick imagine that LB would allow himself to get dumped out of his band for the second time and just slink away quietly into the night? How unhinged do you have to be? Like Jane Fonda bragging about her “sustainable” gold jewelry and her “responsibly farmed” diamonds at the Oscars, Mike is disconnected from reality.

(Actually, they’re all at that age where some of them will start showing more and more signs of dementia and senile confusion.)

moviekinks.blogspot.com