View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
But then go over to the post-rumours forum. That's the whole point of the seperate forums. Leave this negative space and take a look around there. Enjoy the future of FM, it has just started. I mean it, no sarcasm or anything.

For me, this is the last time that FM did or will do something that interests or moves me. It's not a positive thing, but I enjoy this board and my prolonged goodbye to the band I so loved for 40 years. Let me have my farewell, I deserve it. It's my right to write like I feel, on this board for the five fireflies.

I do look forward, too, though. Yeah to all the money that I will not spend for first row tickets and stuff. The anticipation of Schadenfreude when the first concerts get reviewed, the idea that factions of the band will not make the money they crave or have the success they are used to. Maybe some inner band trouble.

I will love to read about it. Petty, i know, but it fits with that band.
I'm in this forum because there are things of interest to me that I want to read and because I'm a fan of the Rumours era. You are fully within your rights to complain and moan forever, and I can post as many positive comments as I like.

It's all good, we're all FM fans with something to say. As bwboy has stated the mods made it clear that this is the place for current FM news, along with the post-rumours forum, so for now I'll continue to read both forums and continue to comment as much as you feel free to.

I wish everyone a sunny, enjoyable weekend