View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Yeah, I guess things like this happened I just never saw any of it (I used to read threads here before I joined), I always had a different idea of what a 'shipper' is. More just like a fan, you know. There are extreme/delusional people in any fan group of anything so I guess even here too.

I didn't see anything but people excited about Christine, but I did see some people annoyed at Mick because they said the reason that they had all these tours back to back was because he needs money

Carol Ann seems a bit odd though, I saw that thing where she flipped her lid on Nicole who's always really nice to people and Nicole had to reply saying she never even said anything bad about her or her book and that other time apparently she like yelled at someone who pointed out that a picture she posted saying was her on her old couch in her basement was actually a picture of Stevie. I guess it's nice that she interacts with people on Facebook but part of me thinks it's kind of odd that she does that, idk why.
No comment.. lol.