View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Yeah I've never thought there's any romance left or anything like that, just a different kind of love that you'd feel for someone you've known that long and have been through so much with (when they're not sick of each other that is). I just appreciate their long and winding history, dysfunctional as it is.

But omg you just reminded me. I used to watch X Files reruns ALL THE TIME and I never watched the whole show but I loved it because it was so campy and the tension between them was crazy but then they did revival a year ago and I watched it and I was so let down because it wasn't nearly as good as the original series. And Scully's hair was so different from her classic red bob I was upset.
When they tour, I think it is amazing to be on stage with someone that you might have been on stage with that exact same night 40 years ago. It's something to have come that long a way with someone.

Ah, Gillian Anderson's hair. The X-Files reboot wig and The Fall white blonde color have both upset me very much this year.

Michele