View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I liked Mick and admired his skills as a drummer but I never respected him because of the way he constantly whores himself out and or the FM brand for a buck. Plus all the affairs etc and they way he treated certain members of FM and or the behind the scenes crew . I will never understand why he is such a POS to just about everyone at some point in life.

I was a huge SN fan but in recent years I was getting tired of the endless GH tours, lack of new product and some of her rambling speeches or set list promises that never came to pass. I lost allot of respect for her because of the double standard. She can delay albums and tours but HE can't. She has become very narcissistic especially with Tom's Death making it all about her and her grief. Sadly no one has the balls to tell her to get a life or grow up etc.

Christine really disappointed me as I thought she would have more balls to stand up to SN and not allow this sham of a tour to happen. As I have said before no one except die hard fans will even remember this lineup and tour. It will be largely forgotten like the 88-95 era is / was.