Thread: Sirius
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

You guys beat me to the punch. I was in my car this morning and heard it on the Stern show. He said unreleased demos and a special on the Rumours album.

The million dollar question is will Lindsey be whitewashed again. Mick is furious with Lindsey since the band paid him big time because of his wrongful termination

Mick controls the band and what the channel would put out. I expect old interviews and will be a rehash of the old channel. All the members are scattered and I don't think they have interest in promoting a channel. I could be wrong but that is my opinion.

BTW, jbrownsjr Did you hear snippets on the Prince channel that he recorded prior to this death. Now that was some freaky s**t.

IMHO sadly we will hear for the 1000000x time how Christine got goosebumps when the band played Say You Love me with Stevie and Lindsey and how difficult it was recording Rumours because all the couples were breaking up lol Nothing new ever. They tell the same stories over and over.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-29-2020 at 12:48 PM..