View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Such sadness

Brian
I know we rerally don't know each other except for occasional exchanges on the ledge..but this is such tragic news my heart breaks for you. I honestly do not know how I would react in your posistion. The only thing that you can do right now is think and THINK hard about your girlfriend and the hopes that you had for the future together. Many before have said things happen for a reason...who knows ?erhaps in a week she would have found out that she was deathly ill with whatever and had to live through the agony of dealing with a slow painful end, that-as well as your devestation. Maybe this is fate's way of taking her, quickly and probably painlessly (She was more than likely unconscience when alll this was happening)
Think of the good- I know it is hard through the darkness, but she got to spend her last few days with you and that is where SHE wanted to be. That is what is important my friend-How you effect others' lives. Know that she died hopeful and optomistic for the future. You have endured more pain than many a soul could bear, and you are still here there is a reason, my friend.

You cannot see it now but there is a reason that you are still here-alone in your grief and strife, but Brian you are strong and you WILL get through this trauma. All of us here are praying and sending warm thoughts.
My sympathies on the loss of your beloved...
but for whatever reason-you were meant to carry on.
So do her proud, be strong and stand up for the ones that have lost their voice- You're stronger than you realise and you will get through this...
blessed be to all,
just breathe....
always, anna
aka eclipse

For never have I been a blue calm sea...I have always been a storm, always been a storm... sln
~~eclipse~~