Thread: 2018 Tour
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
A month rehearsal is a long time even for the Mac. Its not even spring yet. We will hear something soon. As Christine as stated...this tour is signed on the dotted line and will happen. If they rehearse in May/June they can hit the road this summer easily.
I am confused by this thread. You would think its August or something. "We are rehearsing in the spring and will hit the road after that." So far nothing indicates there is any change.
Almost summer? Its still winter in the States. Stevie said she is taking 3 months off after her long tour. I expect the Mac to regroup in June and hit the road late July/August or early September.
You went as long as June with the tour announcement. That's why I mentioned summer.
And if I remember correctly Stevie said she was taking 2 months off, not 3. She has been in the States for quite some time now.

Christine's exact words were: "We’re going to start rehearsing in March, next year. The tour is around June. It will be global.”

So, yeah, I don't think Christine's words hold any true or accuracy right now.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.