View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 01:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

people keep wanting the classic 5 to reunite. i really hope that never happens - except maybe a one-off show or 2. but not an album and not a tour. both things are a waste of time as the last 23 years has shown us.

people who cannot learn from history will keep repeating it. i really hope Lindsey has finally learned - these people are not worth his wasting the time of new beginnings. he kept trying and trying and just got pushback for decades. other than Christine, the rest of them want money, adulation and limelight, but creativity is of no interest to them.
I truly hope this reunification NEVER happens. If they think they can come back from this debacle, they are wrong. They screwed the pooch on this, and I hope the old goat is held accountable throughout history.

Lindsey will look equally as bad, if he would go back. He'd look like a pussy, begging to be let back in, under the queen's graces.

They KILLED the band of my life.

Stupid old goat.