View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
why get mad at Chris though? if that helps, it's not exactly new, Christine has been saying this basically since she came back - that he used to be very antisocial / socially awkward, completely focused and intense, while he's much more a "normal" complete person now. i guess therapy, yoga, family and having a life outside music does wonders for the man!

the only person who has been consistent in dumping on LB as far as working relationship goes (between of course saying how amazing he is ) is Stevie. and i think in her case, however much he may at times try to walk on eggshells to appease her, he also knows how to pull her strings as does she his. they are that type of exes that can never really be at peace with each other. so i can see that while everyone else might think he's just fantastic to work with (and let's face it, that's a long list, including Tom Petty, John Stewart, Trent Reznor, Richard Dashut, plus all those newer artists - but that's a bit different because those guys are already viewing him as a legend), Stevie may never get to have that experience.
I’m actually not mad at Chris, though I wish she’d be a bit more assertive about her own songs.