View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Registered

Default Third wave

Trouble in Shangri La double-sided promo album flat - nice heavy cardstock, 12x12, mint condition - (SOLD)
Street Angel double-sided promo album flat - nice heavy cardstock, 12x12, mint condition - $20

FLEETWOOD MAC: ALBATROSS, BUT NOT AROUND MY NECK PLEASE - Live bootleg album, recorded on 1978 tour. Sleeve is showing its age with some sticker residue and someone's name written on it in ballpoint pen, some smudges, and some wear on the spine/edges. Vinyl itself is in excellent condition, however. This is a very rare piece. I've only seen two of these up for sale in the last few years - this one, which I grabbed, and another one that's currently up on Gemm (for $99, but in a little better condition). - $85

Sometimes It's a Bitch 7" Limited Edition Portrait Pack, UK release. Includes three b&w pictures of Stevie (all attached to each other), inner picture sleeve, the 45, and the box/envelope thing to hold all of it. The box/envelope thing is kind of flattened (thank you, doucherocket I bought this from who didn't pack it very well) and shows some wear, but the PS, 45 and portraits are all in excellent condition. B side is Desert Angel - $20

Sometimes It's a Bitch 12" single, UK release. B sides are Desert Angel and Battle of the Dragon (though it's printed as "Battle of Dragons" on the sleeve). Sleeve & vinyl both in excellent condition. - $50

I Can't Wait (Timespace version) 12" UK release. Includes two beautiful full color photos of Stevie on heavy cardstock, one of which is a Herbie pic and the other of which is a live photo. The sleeve is the lighter-weight paper and therefore shows some minor wrinkles here and there, but the vinyl is in excellent condition and the photographs are in mint condition. - $50

I've still got more to go, but this is probably enough for one night...oy.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''

Last edited by Zombie; 10-09-2009 at 12:46 AM..