View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
Really? I've read a lot of fanfics where Stevie and Lindsey get back together and Carol becomes a crazy ex hellbent on getting back with him and stalks them both. Are we talking about that kind of crazy?
People who write things like that about real people are weirdos lol.
I used to have her on Facebook (she accepts most requests from FM fans) and she's just bizarre. Really obsessed with her past if you ask me, I'd get it if she was just talking about her book (and even then, that book came out over 10 years ago so it's a bit weird to still be talking about it all the time) but she used to post random old pictures and other little stories and things about her and Lindsey and it was just very strange all things considering. Not to mention if anyone made any even remotely critical comment (for example, people pointing out how video of the AMA incident exists and contradicts her description of it), she'd go very intensely on the defensive. I had to unfriend her just because it was just too much lol. And in general I think people like her and Sara Fleetwood who 'befriend' FM fans and chat with them about the ~old days are super weird. Richard Dashut used to share old pictures and little tidbits but he was very respectful about it.