View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB Freakazoid View Post
I always felt that SN would do another album with FM. I must admit,though, it was fun to watch the debate whether she would or not.
How could she not??? Her past actions, quotes, interviews were all about FM carrying on. She always called FM "her band"... She came into the SYW sessions with "songs that were for FM".... Always proud of the "big time band of Fleetwood Mac". She knows where her bread - and clout - is buttered.
Even though she has had more commercial success with her solo career than my beloved Lindsey, the big machine of FM has done the same for her-- given her the avenues to pursue her own creative endeavors.

On a side note - going out on this last world tour, right after a huge world tour, because Christine came back, and putting all her own plans on halt, speaks volumes on just how committed SN really is to FM. I mean, come on!, there was no 3 year gap in between tours! Ha! I see it as she has sucked it up, marched on, and will not let the "whole big rock'n'roll thang of Fleetwood friggin Mac" whimper out.

And I think they all knew it too. Just drama... Just drama.....
I'e always thought the same. They MILK the "drama" to the press, because it has kept them in the press since 1977! None of them are stupid. Keep the tension simmering, and when they "re-unite, re-convene, re-habilitate", the press EATS it up!