View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Why is that? Does she know that she doesn't do happy songs? I'm being serious.

Which is why she's(Christine) always been my favorite! FAY might be a diabetic coma, but I'm hooked on it like heroin. Reminds me of Can't Go Back. Complete sugar fix!

They are the best with all three. I'd still pick BM over BN, though. That happiness is why Chris had the majority of hits!
I have no idea. They're probably just a little out of her comofort zone and not her strong suit and she knows that. Her strong suits seem to be stuff ripped from a dramatic diary page lol. Personally though I prefer that angsty work to any of the bubbly stuff she's released. It fits better with her voice for me.

Haha FAY sends me into diabetic shock but I like all her bubbly vibes as well. The album really makes me happy because I feel her genuine enthusiasm seeping through. She's not just gritting her teeth anymore and I love that. She's versatile though and I like her darker stuff as well!

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)