View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You’re a Stevie’s fan and you don’t know who she’s?

She’s part of Stevie’s entourage, and she has nothing better to do on a Friday night than spending it on the same room with the man her friend just trashed on national TV? I don’t believe for a second her political beliefs are so strong she couldn’t stop herself from going. Gimme a break!
LOL no, I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan, first and foremost. And except for the name Judy Wong, which I've seen often in the liner notes of FM albums, I have no idea who is in any entourage, whether it be Stevie, Mick, or Lindsey. But thanks for confirming that the conspiracy theorists are alive and well here. I thought fiver's post said this woman works with Cameron Crowe, who helped organize this event. In my eyes, she was likely showing her support for a candidate running for office and or supporting her co-worker. In your eyes, she was there solely to spy on Lindsey for Stevie. I'll say it too- gimme a break!

I'm a fan of the band and the members, but not to the extent that I know the names of their family members or friends or entourage. Actually, maybe I should say I'm more a fan of their music rather than the members themselves. I've never really been into idolatry, especially for celebrities. Like a meet and greet for Mick- I wouldn't pay $600 to meet any of them, because, well, it's just not my thing. I couldn't say anything to them they hadn't already heard a million times ("I love your music") but that's fine if other people want to. I don't keep newspaper clippings, or photos, or record every appearance they make. I do buy the group albums and individual albums, but I don't keep them if I don't like them, which is why I got rid of Time, In the Meantime, 24 Karat Gold, and Gift of Screws.