Thread: Tour Merch
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
The link isn't working for me. The one thing mentioned that I don't remember seeing at the show I was at two weeks ago in Detroit was the iPad case. Anyone have a picture? What's it look like and what was the price?

I'm a sucker for tshirts. Like everywhere I ever go I buy the tshirt. Its almost ridiculous. But I looked online before the show and when I got there I realize whoa they were charging $10 more for shirts in person than online. And still I bought the Landslide shirt and while it was way way huge on me the long sleeved hooded shirt (too thin to call it a hoodie I think which was exactly the appeal). Is the hooded shirt online? I'm very petite so i mostly paid attention to the girly fit stuff when i browsed. I loved the red shirt but came to the concert in a pink penguin logo shirt and figured i needed something different but now im wondering! I kind of liked the harmonica necklace though I couldn't figure out why the harmonica. Why not a little guitar or tambourine? OMG I love the idea of a tiny tambourine way too much...

PenguinHead, the jewelry at my show was in a seperate area than the shirts. So perhaps you missed it somewhere? I can't speak for elsewhere but in Detroit the table that had the jewelry was kind of weird. Like looked like a random person selling a couple of things. It was weird. The table was very sparse and I'm not sure I'd have noticed it myself if not for how crowded the shirt area was. Still seemed baffling that the jewelry was off on its own. Seems like itd sell better if it was with everything else. I know I'd have been more likely to purchase a necklace that way...
This is how it was at the Rosemont show. I remember after locating our seats, my mom and I went walking around because I wanted the mini tour poster and the first table I saw was one like this where there was some jewelry, tablet case, lanyard, the bigger poster etc. It wasn't until we walked around the entire first level that we noticed the huge line for the much bigger merchandise table with the t-shirts and hoodies. I can also recall there being two big merchandise tables at my show in addition to the smaller one.