View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
BUT, an album should make a cohesive statement. All the great ones DO. SYW doesn't. It challenges not only the listener's attention span, but also their ability to sit through a few sub-par songs.
The clunkers-I've maintained from day one- should have been put on the bonus disk. See, the REAL fans still get them all, BUT, the public gets a much more cohesive effort(which probably would've resulted in a few more sales). I, was given my deluxe SYW, by an aquaintence who heard Come and Murrow, and said, "David, you can HAVE this. It sucks". I only had to burn her a 20 cent copy of Greatest Hits in exchange!
There's just one thing that I don't get: "christine is not with the band anymore, so we don't like FM anymore." A real fan doesn't say that, sorry.

If you're a CM fan fine, no problem and yeah, everybody's got their own opinion, very cool. But don't dislike something because of the abscence of one member.

And by the way, no one here seems to answer the fact that this band has been through a everlasting evolution. Then play on, rumours, tusk, tango in the night... the same ? no. A shame ? not at all. Some bands would've stopped after a key member would've left them. Not FM. For the money ?
I don't think they are poor...

Anyone here thinks the same ?

Last edited by Lindsey Jr.; 01-30-2005 at 02:28 PM..