View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Stevie and Lindsey's chemistry musically and romantically has drifted just about completely apart..

Whereas, Christine and Lindsey seemed to have grown even with dormant years and a sea between them. And I dare say they care about the band's creativity more than the other members.
I love that Lindsey has a solo album coming out as well. He's not hanging his hat on either of his careers. Admirable.
I swear I believe the man will work until he can no longer stand up in front of the mic and hold his guitar I think he still has so much to offer and he enjoys it very, very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Stevie has always had a hard time with this notion. Whereas Christine and Lindsey are more of a collaborative effort for the sake of the band. The band is where the magic happens, in my opinion.
Well, clearly many of us agree on this. I like Stevie's solo career, and I love Lindsey's and Christine's solo work, but only FM songs can make me jump up and down on the stage, sing in the middle of the street and forget about anything bad going on in my life. They're definitely magical together. And I can't wait to see them again.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.